One step! Code is aimed to share my personal experience as a beginner learning about computer science and coding, a task that I have started since the end of 2019. New content will be posted weekly. You can find the last posts here.
- Filtering Stripe objects from the dashboardRetrieving Stripe objects data using the stripe-cli and navigating to the object’s page in the dashboard.
- Solving git rebase conflictsAchieving a linear commit history with git rebase, solving merge conflicts, and reviewing changes with git range-diff.
- Adding custom error messages to Joi js validationAdding custom error messages to Joi.js validation: using custom labels, referencing other fields, using the values passed to validation in the error message.
- Ubuntu 20.04 freezing after suspend solutionSolve Ubuntu 20.04 suspend freezes by increasing your swap size
- Adding asset files to webpackConfiguring webpack to add references to files dynamically. Additional configuration to load files to pug.